We Provide Competitive Fees For Immigration Services,
With No VAT is chargeable
2)Fees payable to third parties(Disbursements)
- Please note that this free advice is not case specific
- This is a 45 mins consultation.We will require details of your case prior so that we can give you the best possible advice.
- Study, Business, Work
What's Not Covered?
Please note that the prices quoted above do not include additional costs that may be incurred on
your matter. Any such fees can include the following. You will be notified of such fees or
anticipated fees at the start of your matter.
- Counsel Fees
- Appeal Fees
Immigration Health Surcharge (HIS)
- Interpretation/Translation Fees
- Expert/Medical Report Fees
- Storage Fee
- Document Scanning/uploading to UKVCAS
- UKVCAS appointment charge
- Use of Electronic Signature
Work included and key stages
The precise work and stages involved in an immigration application will vary according to the circumstances. However, we have set out the key stages involved in a typical application:
- Discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming whether this is the most appropriate application for you to make and what other applications may be available to you.
- Giving you advice about the requirements of the Immigration Rules and whether you meet the criteria.
- If you do not meet the criteria, whether this can be overcome and how.
- Considering the supporting evidence you have provided.
- Where necessary, helping you to obtain further evidence (such as medical records and bank statements), including taking statements of any witnesses.
- Preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf.
- If the Home Office asks you to attend an interview, we will give you clear advice and discuss the possibility of us attending with you.
- Giving you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take.
Our service (for the fees provided) will not include any of the following:
- Where the Home Office refuses your application, advice, and assistance in relation to any appeal.
- Obtaining further evidence/ reports (if required).
The above services can be provided at an additional cost.
Approximate/ average timescales
We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application. In our experience it usually takes them up to 6 months. However, the global COVID-19 pandemic has increased the usual timescale.
We will normally be able to submit an application within 1 week of you providing all of the documentation that we have requested to support your application.
Factors that could increase costs
In some circumstances, there may be increased fees to pay to account for additional time, work or skill required to meet your instructions. Examples include:
- The length of time that an interpreter needs to spend on your case if it is complex. If independent expert reports are needed to support your case e.g. medical reports. If there is an interview with the Home Office and we attend with you, there will be additional charges to cover our travel expenses.