- Location to keep all your documents. This is mapped to cloud storage like google drive, one drive, drop box etc.
- Location to capture documents from scanners and other document sources.
- It is advised the SpineLegal application is automatically logged off after a period of inactivity for improved security.
- You can configure this to any value, but the recommended settings are 30 minutes for private office working and 5 minutes for public/shared office work.
- Add your mobile number if you are using SMS integration. This is the number the receiver will see on the SMS message.
- Choose to use PDF viewer from SpineLegal or the default Adobe PDF viewer
- Click on this button to connect to office plugins to the SpineLegal desktop application
- Click on this button from the second machine you have installed SpineLegal to connect to office plugins
- Case Status
- Case Summary
- Case Workflow
- Case Details
- Accounting Ledger
- Case Audit
- Case WF Summary
- Case workflow
- Key Dates
- Audit Progress
- Case Notes
- Document Generation
- Document InOut
Certain users prefer the panels in Case Summary to be kept minimised when they log in.
- Related Person Minimise
- Correspondence Minimise
You can select what information you want to see in the coresspondance. Document display on basis of document grouping /Task-Stage grouping.
- Document Grouping
- Task –Stage Grouping
- The prefix for the reference can be set to anything you prefer.
- Firms processing different types of case will need the case type preference for identifying cases by reference
- Typically set to the year, this can be set to anything suffix you prefer.
- If you are doing Time-based billing, the billing rate can be set here
- Suppose all the emails from the firm needs copying to an administrator email id. You can set this here.
- Use Spine Accounting – Select this setting for using the Office accounting module in SpineLegal
- Disable Quote Review – Select Disable quote review,its case creation after Generate quotation,its go to direct open case screen